November 15, 2005

Internet Shopping turns bad!

For christmas I decided to buy my boyfriend(big utah utes fan, I mean huge fan) a utah fullsize replica helmet for him to display with his 2 championship rings, and autographed football.

How cool is that?

So I went on scorehere.com and bought this helmet. It busted out $80 for this perfect helmet.

When I received it yesterday, they had sent me a utah helmet, but it was totally the wrong one. It looked nothing like the one in the picture. I am furious. I am totally pissed.

How can they do that? Now I have to return the helmet and try to find the one that I actually wanted. Gosh! SO don't shop at scorehere.com (like you were planning too?)
MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!