November 03, 2005

Scarecrows

My neighbor next to me has a scarecrow decoration inbetween our doorways. It is about 2 1/2 feet tall.

When I get home each night it scares me because it is laying face down on the ground ( I think the wind blows it over). It looks like a horror movie scene. I am too afraid of it to pick it up and put it back. So I jump over it and run inside.

Last night, their were noises coming from outside our door. KC asked what it was, I replied, " it must be the wind." Well, a few minutes later we went outside and the scarecrow was back in its place and there was no wind.

I would know if it had been my neighbors, because I can always here their door shut. So what can you do if you have a haunted scarecrow problem? You can't call the police, or the SWAT team, or even ghostbusters. I think I am doomed.
MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!