I was thinking about trying to write on my blog everyday from December 1st to Christmas. But it is only the 3rd and I am already having issues with this. There isn't much going on my life...so I can't provide you with exciting stories. The most exciting thing that happened to me today was the finale of Paris Hilton's show "My New BFF". And I have a feeling most of you don't want to hear about that. So I will spare you the details.
So what do you do when you are at a loss for words...you post a questionnaire. So here is a biggie that I got from my sister in law, that I never got around to answering (so here are your answers, Crystal)...don't feel like you need to read it all...it might be boring.
100. WHAT'S SOMETHING WEIRD ABOUT YOU THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW?
I have to cross my toes before I go to sleep.
99. DO YOU HAVE A JOB? IF SO WHAT IS IT?
Yes. It is complicated to explain. Basically I work at a software company.
98. MIDDLE NAME
97. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE?
KC Thomas Garner. It's nice answering that question, knowing that they like you back. That never happened in jr. high or high school.
96. HAVE YOU LIED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS?
Who would I lie to, I never talk to anyone...so my answer is no.
95. BEST BREAK UP SONG?
"I don't want to think about you" by simple plan
"Girl" by Destiny's Child
94. WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU TOOK A PLANE TO?
New York City
93. WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Oh no...do you really want to hear about that Hallmark movie again?
92. WHAT MAKES YOU MAD?
What doesn't? This question makes me mad...
91. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I still think being a fitness instructor would be the most awesome job ever.
90. WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NICKNAME?
It is hard to come up with nicknames for Genevieve, so I didn't really have nicknames. But my mom did wake me up every morning singing "Gennie Gillette and her TV set" and "Geneviever queen of weber" those both don't make too much sense. And I am not a morning person, so that was pretty bad at the time. Now it is just funny.
89. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST PERSONALITY TRAIT?
Who needs a personality when you look this good? No for real...I can't think of one. KC said that being a "pleaser" is my best. That is probably because he gets everything he wants because I am a pleaser. That spoiled brat...
88. DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU CAN TALK TO?
KC or my brothers...they are all great guys.
87. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
oh ya...7 kids total, 5 girls, 2 boys...I love them all
86. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A CELEBRITY OR THE PRESIDENT?
Celebrity. A singer to be exact. Think how cool it would be to make a music video...
85. FAVE COLOR(S)?
Black and Red
84. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST EMAIL ABOUT?
It was an American Eagle Coupon
83. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST CHARACTER FLAW?
I am very pessimistic (and maybe that I am a pleaser).
82. WHAT IS SITTING TO THE LEFT OF YOU?
A couple throw pillows
81. WHERE IS YOUR DAD RIGHT NOW?
I don't know...
80. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?
79. WHO IS THE 5TH PERSON YOU GOT A MISSED CALL FROM?
Ha, I don't get missed calls, because I don't have a phone. I have skype, but no one calls me. Except I did miss two calls on skype, one from Krysta and one from Kelsy. I guess they love me.
78. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SAYING?
"That's what she/he said" It is almost always followed by laughter...so it is a good one.
77. CLOSEST SILVER OBJECT?
76. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
"The Host" by Stephanie Meyers. It wasn't that great.
75. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
74. DO YOU OWN ANY PETS?
No. And I hope we never do.
73. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR BACK, SIDE, OR BELLY?
Belly. It's required.
72. LAST TIME YOU LISTENED TO COUNTRY MUSIC
Today on the treadmill. I just love Carrie Underwood. It was the song "last name".
71. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A chicken and bacon ranch salad.
70. IF YOU HAD UNLIMITED FUNDS, WHERE IS THE FIRST VACATION YOU WOULD TAKE?
69. WHAT ARE YOUR FEARS?
Mice, Dogs, Heights
68. WHAT CAN YOU HEAR NOW?
KC is watching The Family Guy
67. HOW MANY DRUGS ARE IN YOUR SYSTEM NOW?
66. IF YOU COULD BE REINCARNATED AS YOUR CHOICE OF ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD IT
BE? One of those celebrity dogs that gets carried around in a purse and treated better than alot of humans.
65. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Penguin Pajama Pants and Pajama top.
64. LAST PERSON TO COMPLIMENT YOU?
KC. He told me I looked spectacular. I am skeptical, since I just ran, have dried sweat, and am in flannels. But I don't care if it was a lie, it made me feel good.
63. DO YOU SING?
I sing along, that is very different than singing. I can't carry a tune, but I can shout out words and dance...
62. SCREAMO OR COUNTRY?
61. ROCK OR RAP?
60. WHICH PERSON FROM HISTORY WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO MEET?
Anne Frank. Since we read her story in jr. high I have been fascinated with her story and all stories of jewish families surviving during WWII.
59. WHO DID YOU LAST CALL?
Krysta, but she wasn't online.
58. WHO LAST CALLED YOU?
Kelsy. She is so good at that. I appreciate it. Thanks kels.
57. WHAT JEWELERY DO YOU WEAR DAILY?
My wedding ring
56. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?
This post. Watching Family Guy. Drinking Water.
55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED?
54. WOULD YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE?
I would like to say I could, but I don't think I could. Maybe that would change if KC or one of my family member was in danger.
53. LATEST THING YOU'VE RECENTLY LEARNED?
I learned how to cook a turkey (besides work stuff, I am learning everyday there).
52. Are you cold now?
No, which is surprising.
51. WHAT DO YOU SMELL?
I just burped. It smelled like Ranch. Sorry.
50. IS ANYTHING BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW
Not really. Today was a good day.
49. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
A fitness instructor or makeup artist
48. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW?
Working. And probably overtime, for the fourth day in a row.
47. IF YOUR EX WANTED YOU BACK, WOULD YOU TAKE THEM BACK?
I don't have any ex's.
46. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY WAKE UP?
45. WHAT TIME DO YOU NORMALLY GET OUT OF BED?
44. BED SHEET COLOR?
43. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE NOW?
I sure love KC alot. And I love my mom. And I love my siblings. And my nephews. And KC's family. And alot more, so if I forgot you don't be offended...I love you too.
42. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yes, but I am not that good at lap swimming. It is a goal of mine to get better at that. I still want to do a sprint triathalon someday.
41. DO YOU ADMIT TO YOUR MISTAKES?
I usually admit to mine and to others. I typically put the blame on myself to please others. It isn't a good thing.
40. WHICH DO YOU PUT ON FIRST, PANTS OR SHIRT?
39. WITH FRIENDS, DO YOU TALK MORE OR LISTEN MORE?
It depends which friends. The closer I am the more I talk. If I just start being friends with someone I listen more. Is that backwards?
38. BOARD GAMES OR CARD GAMES?
I like both, but cards games are more of my forte.
37. FAVORITE SMELL?
Corned beef and cabbage.
36.EVER GONE A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT EATING??
Ya...I prefer not to.
35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WEATHER?
Rainy weather. I love rain. It is so cozy.
34. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?
Nissan Z in orange
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORE?
American Eagle, Express, or Pebbles in my Pocket
32. JEANS OR SWEATPANTS?
Jean. I am obsessed with them. I could spend all my money on buying just jeans. They are so cute!
31. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT WITHIN THE UNITED STATES?
New York City or LA
30. HOW MANY STATES IN THE US HAVE YOU VISITED?
Gosh alot. This year alone I went to 13 states.
29. DO YOU HAVE SOCKS ON?
No. But with this wood floor I usually wear them, since it gets dusty so fast. And I can't sweep all day long. I don't like bits of dust getting stuck to my feet.
28. DO YOU OWN BIG SUNGLASSES?
I think I lost mine on the trip out here. I need to get some more.
27. HAVE YOU CRIED SO HARD YOU MADE YOURSELF SICK?
Sick? No, I don't know how crying would make you sick. I guess I have gotten headaches from crying.
26. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE RELATIVE?
Yikes, that is a dangerous question. I plead the fifth.
25. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU MOVED, AND WHY?
August...for KC's schooling.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The ability to travel in time.
23. HAVE YOU RECENTLY TALKED TO AN EX?
Once again, I don't have any ex's.
22. FAVORITE BOOK AS A CHILD?
Love, love, love Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstein.
21. FAVORITE BOOK AS AN ADULT?
Pretty much any Nicholas Sparks book...particularly Nights in Rodanthe, Dear John, At First Sight, and the Notebook.
20. MOVIE YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND NEVER GET SICK OF IT?
19. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Friends...by a long shot. But I also like Lost, Grey's Anatomy, King of Queens, and The Office.
18. DO YOU LIKE 80'S MOVIES?
Eh...some of them are okay.
17. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?
Everything I want to collect is too expensive...namely shoes, clothes, purses, etc.
16. WHAT IS A TALENT YOU WISH YOU HAD?
I wish I could play an instrument. I used to play the saxaphone for a couple years, I loved it. I hope to pick it up again, or something else. The violin would be cool.
15. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
I like broadway tunes, christmas music, pop, or country. Pretty much everything else too.
14. FAVORITE RECENT DISCOVERY?
H & M
13. BEST CITY YOU'VE VISTED?
New York City
12. BEEN TO LONDON?
11. FAVORITE THING TO LOOK AT?
Dang, that is KC for sure.
10. FAVORITE SUBJECT AT SCHOOL?
Math, math, and math.
9. BEEN TO COLLEGE?
Been = yes, finished = no.
8. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
When I clock off of work and get to work out.
7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST CHERISHED CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Vacations. Especially when my parents surprised us one year and woke us up one morning, put us in the car and we drove to disneyland. It was such an awesome surprise. I mean what kid doesn't want their parents saying "guess what no school today, we are going to disneyland!". It was absolutely awesome.
6. EVER LICKED SOMEONES CHEEK?
Ya, KC's. It's scratchy. (And just for clarity, that isn't his butt cheeks I licked. But I imagine those are scratchy too).
5. SEEN ALL OF ANY MOVIE SERIES?
Ya, but they usually disappoint.
4. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO ?
Going home for christmas.
3. GUILTY PLEASURE?
Potato Chips (specifically sun chips). I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. No Joke.
2. DO YOU SNORE/TALK/WALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I talk about once a month. KC has it all recorded in writing. He thinks it is so funny.
1. CHOCOLATE OR FRUITY CANDY?
Fruity candy, but I have liked chocolate more and more lately.