February 01, 2010

Apps

So the iPad is all I hear about these days, from KC to co-workers. Do you like it or not?

All I know is I love love love my iPod touch. And having a bigger screen to type on would be fun. But, I am not going to rush out and get one. My iPod touch suits me just fine right now. In fact, I can't seem to get enough of it, it goes with me everywhere. And the apps I can't get enough of are:

-Pandora Radio
-Tap Farm
-Lose It!
-Scramble2
-Facebook
-tv.com
-Palringo
-Peggle

So for those of you with iPhones, iPod touches, etc...what is your favorite app?

2 comments:

  1. i love the camera bag app for creating some fun photos. I use flixster all the time to find out what movies are playing, and Urbanspoon has led me to some pretty great restaurants. yay for apps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I've been SO lazy that I haven't added any apps but facebook, a car crash game, hangman, and Pandora radio. I love pandora radio so thanks for telling me about it. I will have to check out the others you listed.
    As far as the ipad...I just don't get it. It's a much too big, over glorified itouch! Hopefully someday we can have something that does everything-an all in one phone/itouch/computer...everything.AND maybe someday we won't have to pay a ton of extra $ for 3G.
    As far as your other post...it went WAY over my head! :) I have no idea what an RSS is. You'll have to fill me in sometime.

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!