March 05, 2010

RAK

Happy Friday everyone! It has been such a long week...very busy at work. I am so ready for the weekend. I have a lot of projects to work on this weekend and some cleaning, but it should still be a bit relaxing. Plus my brain is just fried from the numbers I've dug through this week.

I thought I would mention here that I am offering a RAK over at my craft blog. For those of you that aren't familiar with a RAK (mom), it is a random act of kindness. Basically I am giving away something. So if you are interested you can head over there to check it out. I also opened shop, an etsy shop that is, to sell some of my creations. Fun stuff!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh awesome! Can't wait to see your etsy shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now bookmarked the craft blog. You're just so all over it lately! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!