...it's Sunday and I am SUPPOSED to be all happy and what not. So if I MUST.
1. I still have a job.
2. An amazing husband who came and sat at the gym to protect me, so I could finish my 7 mile run.
3. Completed my 7th week of half-marathon training. 6 more to go. More than half-way there.
4. Just got off a webcam-chat with my family. Best part of the week.
5. Lots of sleep this weekend. Much needed.
6. Sewing time: nearly finished KC's stocking, resuseable grocery bags, and a very special unnamed project.
7. Still laughing about this clip from Jimmy Fallon on Saturday. Definitely made me happy.
8. Maple donuts for breakfast today. A big glass of Dr. Pepper on Friday. Mmm. Now goodbye sweets and carbonation until after the race.
9. News that my cousin Becky booked a trip out to visit us in April.
10. Escape through good TV.