March 27, 2011

Week 12

A happy list.

1. 3 pairs of glasses. A straw fedora. Workout pants & tank. 1 pair of wedges. 2 pairs of shorts. A jacket. And I'm not sure how many shirts. Or to sum it up a shopping spree. Or rather a reward to myself for making it through some pretty crappy shit.

2. I moved over to the other side of the company and am actually enjoying it. And I'm having fun getting to know my co-workers better. No more outrageous work stuff [knock on wood]. I think things are going to settle down.

3. Going to lunch with Nate and Corissa today, then playing cards and holding their freakin' cute baby Isaac [who made me laugh so hard my cheeks hurt, but I shouldn't say that or people will think I want one for myself. Which I DON'T].

4. Getting some new tunes. Well, technically not new, but newly purchased. (To name a few: "This is Why I'm Hot" by Mims, "Blah Blah Blah" by Ke$ha, "Brown Eyes" by Lady Gaga, "Tears on my Guitar" by Taylor Swift)


5. Running 10 miles this morning on the treadmill at the gym while watching "My Best Friend's Wedding". What a great run....now it's just a few easy workouts this week. Half-Marathon, next Sunday!

6. Laughing really hard with Krick, discussing the two of us trying to drive a U-haul with a car attached to the back....across the country. Just a thought. But still, VERY funny. Just think about that...you'll think it's funny, too.

7.  A clean apartment.

8. Getting a compliment on my hair from a random  stranger while shopping at Express. [A very cute girl, which isn't a necessary factor, but I think it probably boost the compliment's effect, knowing someone cute admired me for some reason. Also isn't a stranger complimenting you feel THAT much better than someone you know? Maybe it's just me.]

9.  Friday night, movie night.  Fighter, awesome. I Love You, Man, pretty funny. How do you know?, made me melt. 3 for 3, pretty good.

10. Fitting back into my skinny jeans. can't say comfortably, but close. [even after having the handful of skittles]

1 comment:

  1. Yay on the shopping spree...you TOTALLY deserved it! Also, you are kicking butt with your training-so inspiring.
    And you are SO right...nothing beats a compliment from a total stranger-they make my week!!!
    Glad things are looking better for you at work. Life is good...now hurry up and come home! :)

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!