January 18, 2013

Be True to Your School

[The Beach Boys]

Call me a loser. Call me a dork. Call me a nerd. Call me C-R-A-Z-Y. Call me whatever you want.

But ...I LOVE SCHOOL!

Sure it makes the rest of life more challenging to juggle. Sure, I am exhausted by Friday. Sure, homework sucks. But, I still love it.

Last fall I wrote about the challenges I faced while trying to return to school to finish my bachelor's degree, after a 4 year absence. I decided to pursue the longer, but more passionate [to me] route -- Exercise and Sports Science, Pre-Physical Therapy.

It may be due to maturity. It may not be. I like to think I am enjoying school more now that I am studying material that really fascinates me. I think the only class that engaged me this much during my 3 years studying business was "Financial Investments". I have 4 classes this semester, all of which have caught my interest.

My brain IS rusty. I've got a lot of work to do in order to get up to speed. But, I can't imagine this could be better.

Life works in mysterious ways. I believe now more than ever, "When one door closes, another one opens."

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!