Yikes! I just wiped out the mileage for 2012 on the right sidebar...[gulp]. I've been watching those numbers build and build over the year. It's weird to start back at zero.
Still, somehow, it's exciting.
I am really pumped to see what I can do this year. I usually surprise myself. Even when I set goals that are difficult, but obtainable. So this year, I am setting goals just beyond the feeling of difficult, but obtainable. I'm shooting for difficult...I can't do that!...but what if I did that?...I probably, might, could?...it's obtainable for someone, why not me?
My "What the Hell" goals
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon
- Get certified as a Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
- Have $$$$$$$ in savings on Dec 31 (I have a set number I want to have)
- Place in my age division at Spudman
- Finish 30 credit hours
And since I continually doubt myself, I also have some realistic, but still difficult [for me] goals. [So that when I fail at the above I don't feel like a complete loser.]
- Write 175 blog posts
- Run 1000 miles
- Go to bed every night with the Kitchen sink emptied and cleaned
- Save for and purchase a trip to Europe for 2014
- Accomplish 52 jobs around the house (small jobs like hanging pictures, replacing light switches, mounting the tv, etc, etc)
- Fit into a size # jean (Just 1 more size down...don't freak. It's always been my ideal.)
- No purchased sweets for a year (Candy bars, bakery goods, etc...if I am going to eat it, me or someone I personally know has to make it at home.)
- Remodel our master bathroom
Let's get started...(yesterday)
What are your resolutions for 2013?