March 10, 2015

Crest Pro-Health HD Toothpaste

In January I went to the dentist for the first time in 12 years. 12 years, people! I hadn't had dental insurance since I lived with my parents. But, my incredible job now provides me incredible benefits, so I had no excuse. And I now know I have no cavities. Can you believe that?! The dentist was pretty surprised, too... haha. (I am good flosser.)
Still, I have a number of things I'd love to fix about my smile. The first is that chip in my tooth from pulling a sewing needle with my teeth. What? I was having a hard time pulling it through and sometimes teeth just work better. Until they crumble beneath the needle... oops.
And there is the white smile. I've had fairly white teeth, but being a tea drinker, I could always use some whitening. So when Women's Health and Crest sent me a sample of their new Crest Pro-Health HD Two-Step Toothpaste to review, I was more than happy to give it a try (even though I've been a long time Aquafresh Extreme Clean user).
Here's how it works:


Within a week my teeth had visible whitening. Yay!

Also...
  • The two step process helped me brush longer. Did you know you are supposed to brush for a full 2 minutes?
  • But, even though I was spending 2 minutes, it was much faster than doing the whitening strips -- which take 20.
  • I only used this toothpaste in the morning and used my other toothpaste at night -- to preserve it and use up the rest of my other tube.
  • These are only $12 vs strips that can be anywhere from $25-50
  • The strips only cover the front of the teeth. I like how the toothpaste whitened anywhere I brushed.
  • I've been using this toothpaste for 2 months now and I still have 2/3 of the tubes left. So $12 goes a long way.
Review summary: I am in love with this stuff. Sorry, Aquafresh. This is my new toothpaste of choice.
(I was provided the product for review, but all opinions were my own.)
If you have a smile beauty tip or product you swear by, please share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!