August 30, 2005

Grumpy Day

I feel like I have full right to just flat out complain today. Let me list the reasons why:

1. It is the end of august and I have a blasted cold. Not just a small little sniffle here and there, but the whole package...headaches, sore throat, runny nose and then clogged nose, then only one nostril plugged and the other runny, then the reverse. It is august come on give me a break.

2. I go to the community college. On tues. and thurs. I have a class from 10-10:50 and another from 1-2:20. This leaves me a 2 hour and 10 minute break in between. Now I guess I could drive home and back and then to work. But for the sake of gas costing an arm and a leg(and as of today it was raised to cost an additional foot)I am trying to save money and just stay at school. This is my complaint. I stayed the 2 very long hours. When I showed up to my 1 o'clock class my teacher had failed to tell us that he had decided to not attend class. I love professors aren't they fantastic and so caring.

3. I showed up to work and my boss (my pervert boss at that). Had been flaky once again and forgotten to print off an assignment that was due last wednesday. Well it was 30 pages worth of books to find and box and then return to the publisher. A.S.A.P...ugh! I love managers they too are so wonderfully fantastic.

Well, At least there is one good thing about this day; it is 8 o'clock and I only have one hour more of work and then it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!