September 06, 2005

Top 10 Reasons I Can't Wait To Move

.....I really Can't Wait!

1. I won't have mini tarantulas in by bedroom.
2. I won't have a 30 year old harry potter fan as my roommate.
3. Marsha, ugh. She is a NAZI.
4. I won't have to move my car everytime I am home, because I am always parked in the wrong spot.
5. I won't have to see a old dying man everyday, or smell him.
6. I won't have to sneak into or out of my house.
7. I won't have to worry that the D.O.M(Dirty Old Man) Upstairs has placed peepholes in everyroom.
8. I won't have to go to church if I don't want to.
9. I won't be paying for the most anal parents ever*
10. My boyfriend won't have a curfew of 11:00 pm.

* No these are not my parents, but they are my landlords.
**Can you believe I paid rent for a place like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!