February 14, 2006

A Valentines Day List

as per greedykristians request.....

My TOP 25 Chick Flicks of all time....
(in order)

#25-Sleepless in Seattle...just barely made it on the top 25.
#24-Romeo and Juliet...the New one.
#23-Princess Diaries
#22-Edward Scissorhands...weird, but romantic.
#21-Ghost
#20-Drive Me Crazy...even though I can't stand Melissa Joan Hart
#19-Camelot...Which I was named after.
#18-10 Things I Hate About You...that doesn't sound romantic, huh?
#17-Fever Pitch
#16-While you were sleeping.
#15-Notting Hill
#14- A Cinderella Story...with Chad Michael Murray.
#13-Princess Bride...a classic, and if it isn't on your list, you are crazy.
#12-Just Like Heaven...I laughed harder in this movie than any other movie.
#11-Shall We Dance
#10-My Big Fat Greek Wedding
#9-The Preachers Wife
#8-My Best Friends Wedding
#7-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
#6-Runaway Bride
#5-Moulin Rouge...Ewan McGregor is also #2 on my "list" for those of you who watch Friends.
#4-The Perfect Man
#3-The Phantom of the Opera...saw that 5 times in the theatre and cried everytime.
#2-Walk to Remember

and my all time favorite chick flick

#1- The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!