March 09, 2006

I Have Joined "Them"



Okay, I am a totally different person today than I was yesterday. I am now on the other side of the barrier. I am no longer on bystander side, I am on the voting side of American Idol. Yep, I did it! I voted for a contestant on the show. I am stunned by my action and I should be ashamed of it, but really I am not that ashamed. What could I do? Here is my favorite contestant...

Kevin Corvais

...the guy I voted for. He is not the best of the singers, but he is so adorable. Okay so last week, Kevin came so close to being booted off the show. I was so nervous when he was in the three lowest scores, two of which got kicked off and Kevin was safe. But I wasn't going to let that happen this week. I had to jump in there and help this poor little, sweet nerd. The best thing about him is that he sings with a lisp, it is so cute! Okay, now tonight we will see if my voting had any effect. So keep your fingers crossed. And if he makes it in, I will be so thrilled. Other contestants that I want to get through to the next round are Kelly, Paris, and Will. So here we go....I think that Will might get kicked off, but that wasn't as important as Kevin staying on. I just hope Taylor Hicks goes...sorry, taylor fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!