March 06, 2006

Weekend Injury

On friday I was not feeling too great. So KC and I decided to go get some dinner and then just lay low the rest of the night. After we had a not too satisfying dinner that cost too much. We came home and thanks to the chicken fingers I had I really wasn't up to anything but just laying there. Although KC was in a diferrent state of mind. He was extremely hyper and decided that he was going to jump around my room to make me laugh. As he was dancing around, trying to get his jitterbugs out from staying inside, he started flinging his arms around. In this act he swung his hand right into my light fixture on my ceiling and shattered the cheap glass. Not only was glass all around my room, he had also punctured a hole in his hand. Sadly that was the most exciting thing that happened to me this weekend. I thought it was pretty funny once I found out that he was ok. But you know your weekend sucked when the most exciting thing that happened to you is going to cost you $30 to replace and someone was injured for the cause. Hope your weekend was better than mine!

1 comment:

  1. I would rather watch KC hurt himself them sleep 21 hours. It's all perspective lil' miss.

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!