July 06, 2006

While my ipod gently plays.

Wow! Seriously, I am here everyday at work, and I still can't get myself to blog. How lazy can I be? I can't believe it has been over a month since I last wrote anything. Well, nothing much has really happened so I guess it doesn't really matter.

So Greedy K told me to try this. So here are my 10 songs:

1. Phantom of the Opera Overature. This is funny because it was on Greedy K's list. But the funnier part is that we have different reactions. See I absolutely loved the movie, and one day I will see the play, mark my words. But I do have to agree with Greedy K that this song is rather appealing even if you don't like the movie or the play. But I disagree with her when she says the phantom isn't attractive. Hello, did you not see that seen where he leading her down the candle lit hallway....yum!

2. If I Ain't Got You (Acoustic) by Alicia Keys. So can you tell that Greedy K and I are sisters. Considering our first two songs are almost identical. This is hilarious. Oh and by the way if you love this song, you need to listen to the acoustic version. I love it! Acoustic versions are always better. And if you like that, see her in concert, she is one of the best performers I have ever seen live....along with BEP!

3. You and Me by No Doubt. Oh man I have great songs on my ipod. No Doubt is the best. I love this song because it reminds me of being in junior high and blasting this song with my friends when we first purchased this CD. And we played it over and over and over again. I still do that.

4. All My Loving by the Beatles. This song always makes me happy. I think it is just a blissful song. The Beatles just do that, don't they. I am actually not surprised this song came up because out of the 998 songs I have on my ipod the beatles take up about 150 of them. So a beatles song was bound to show up. I have no problem with that, though. I love the beatles.

5. Sugar Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky. I bet most of you think, What! What a weird song to have. I know, and being a person who isn't the biggest classical fan, I don't blame you for thinking that. But I heard once that if you run to classical music then you body functions better. I tried this. I loaded a half an hours worth of classical music and then went down to the local gym. Let me put it this way, after that experiment I have only listened to BEP, Limp Bizkut, and Missy Elliot while running.

6. Don't Go Away( My Love) by Gwen Stefani. This song is so calming. This is so lame, and I don't know why I am going to share this, but right before I went to her concert I memorized all the word to this song. I know, hello?! NERD!!! I seriously could put this song on repeat and listen to it until I die. But I won't for the sake of KC, who would die if he had to hear this song over and over.

7. L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole. I have this song on my ipod for 2 reasons. 1) It is on Little Rascals and that show is the greatest. and 2) KC and I love to sing and dance to this song. It is one of the few songs we agree to listen to in the car.

8. Only Time by Enya. Remind me to take this song off my ipod. KC put it on there and I absolutely can't listen to this song anymore. When my grandma died Enya was constantly playing in the hospice. When you are sitting for 12 hours in a hospice listening to Enya, you start thinking about shooting yourself. This song creates an ancie feeling.

9. CanYou Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John. (Sigh). (more sighing). Aw, so very romantic. Hey, Randy, maybe I do want to buy your concert ticket off of you.

10. Back Here Baby by BBMak. LOL! What ever happened to BBMak? I seriously loved this song, but I think it was because it was sung by 3 hot guys with english accents. Am I ashamed I have this on my ipod? Well, a little, but what you gonna do, I had no choice these boys' voices just hypnotize you into buying their song.


Ok, so there now you have it. It looks like I am an overall sap. Yep, me the hopelessly romantic girl from Utah. And that isn't even the saddest part, the saddest part is that those were pretty tame for what else is on my ipod. Maybe I will venture into that another day.

1 comment:

  1. Mollie sings LOVE at karaoke sometimes. And once they had a singing contest at the ballpark and Mollie sang that song by herself, with no music in front of 10,000 people. No lie. I got it on video. Do you have any idea what it's like to hear 10,000 people cheering madly for your child???

    OMG, it is heart stopping. Seriously.

    And she loves that song for the same reason you do....it was on the Little Rascals.

    I was surprised by your music selections. But that's what makes you and Greedy K so dern entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!