December 14, 2007

OH, the Relief

Life just got better. Finals are over as of last night at 5:30. My last test was a Statistics 2 Final in which if you fail the test, you fail the class no matter what grade you had going into the Final. It took me the full two hours to take the test, but I think I did well. It feels good to have made it through my first semester at the U, KC told me that it was harder than the community college. I went in thinking that wasn't the case, but now I understand that he was right. Yep, I admitted you are right ;). But saying that KC was right only means that I am defeating a harder task, and that gives me great satisfaction.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Now enjoy the few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that its over,have a fun Christmas Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!