Happy New Year, everyone! It is tough to get back to life after so much time off. But I guess that's how things go. I think 2008 is going to be a busy year for me. Things planned are:
1. My sister's wedding on January 12th.
2. A nephew due to be born in April.
3. School and more school.
4. KC and I will most likely be moving out of state (the options are Nevada, Washington, Lousiana, West Virginia, or Boston).
5. There will most likely be a marriage proposal this year (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), no promises though.
6. I plan to take my first airplane ride.
So this year should be eventful, and very busy. Hope you all are sticking to your resolutions. I dread going to the gym today because it is so packed for all of January. Here's to February! I can't wait.