December 12, 2008

And the results are in.

So it looks like most of the comments reflected KC's preference to eating french toast. Bummer... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop slathering the butter on and using only powdered sugar to eat my french toast. Sometimes I think of folding the bread in half and letting the mixture really soak in, since my mom used to have us eat it that way. We were always late to school. Maybe that is why we didn't have syrup, because it wouldn't travel in the car well. However, the butter/powdered sugar mixture did. But you guys made KC a very happy man today... so I am hope you all go enjoy your syrup. I'll only be writing the rest of the posts this month to Kristin and Kelsy. JK. Come back...





2 comments:

  1. Glad to see I was on the winning team. Yah me!!
    PS. thanks for our oh so entertaining chat today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN!!! That just brought back SO many memories of going to school with our french toast sandwiches....those were the best breakfast in the world. I still load on the butter and powdered sugar, looks like I know what I'll be having for breakfast tomorrow.

    P.S. You get home this week! Gen. I. Can't. Wait.

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!