February 28, 2010

You asked for it...

Some of you asked for me to post my work that is being published on blogs and e-zines here on my blog, so that you don't have to chase it down. To spare those who don't care, from seeing it...I have added a tab at the top of this page. Please go there to see the latest submissions and updates regarding my design work.

 

The rule for Design Teams is that they get to post the work on their sites first, and then I can post here. So starting tomorrow you will start to see my work pop up on the web. Once it is available I will post it here on my blog through the "Design Team Work" page. So check there tomorrow for the first posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!