October 27, 2010

How Stuff Works

Okay, here we go again with a run down of nothing. Yep, nothing. You honestly don't want to hear about work and school anymore. I promise. It's boring. And I could complain about how it's been nearly a month and my "asthma induced cough" is still here. And ever since I got home on Friday I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear. I'm too busy to go to the doctor until the weekend. So pray for it to heal, because I am going bonkers. And to make matters worse, my skin dried out so much while I was in Utah that my face is peeling. I look like I am already wearing a halloween mask.

But you don't want to hear about complaining, especially from someone that could find the negative in anything. I know, uh, pessimist here. And if I were you I would have been fed up with the whining by now and quit reading. So if you've gotten this far, I guess you are either bored too or really am hoping that at the end of this I will have something interesting to say. So here is my shot at that:



I've been listening to podcasts lately. Did you know that there are multiple ways to pluralize octopus? Ya, I listened to a half hour podcast on Octopi. I learned that Octopods have beaks. Who would have thought? And as I say Octupuses, I can hear KC giggle, but really that is the last pural term. So there is your useless fact for the day.

If you are interested in more pointless facts, I think that all of these podcasts are fun:

Stuff You Should Know
Stuff You Missed in History Class
Brain Stuff
Stuff Mom Never Told You
Stuff From the Science Lab
Tech Stuff
Stuff They Don't Want You to Know
The Stuff of Genius
The Coolest Stuff on the Planet
Car Stuff
Stuff From the B-Side

And if you want to learn spanish:

Coffee Break Spanish

Whatever, this was a lame post. I am sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gen! I totally understand your feeling of not having anything to blog about. Who wants to hear about diaper changed and how many times I was spit up
    on? But I always love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!