January 16, 2011

And the Beat Goes on...


I haven't done a music post in a while. And today during my 4 mile run I was thinking how awesome music is. Think about it. When are you NOT being exposed to music? I listen to it all day at work. I exercise to it. I hear it on t.v. I folded laundry to it today. And I hate being in the car unless the music is on and I can sing along (and look like a major dork).

I still never got past the teenie-bopper stage in my life where you dance around the house with a brush in your hands. Okay, I did ditch the brush, but I still love to dance and sing anywhere and everywhere. It's just so freeing. And there are some songs that I just can't resist.

So I know I resort to lists way too much, but here is what I listened to today during my run. I just put it on shuffle and when it hit a song a liked, I went with it. If not, I changed it.

I'm a Slave 4 U (Glee Cast)
I wanna Sex You Up (Glee Cast)
Do You Want To (Franz Ferdinand)
Coming Undone Wit It (KoRn vs. Dem Franchize Boyz)
Sugar (Trick Daddy)
Doctor Jones (Aqua)
Naughty Girl (Beyonce)
If U Seek Amy (Britney Spears)
Poker Face (Glee Cast)
Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)

I was surprised that none of my favorite songs from right now were hit. So I don't want to leave those out. Thus here's my second list:

F**k You (Cee Lo)
Just the Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
Just a Dream (Nelly)
Creep (Scala)
Hey, Soul Sister (Train)
Everything Katy Perry
Everything Lady Gaga
Everything Taylor Swift
Schizophrenia (JukeBox the Ghost)
Empire (JukeBox the Ghost)
Hold it in (JukeBox the Ghost)


The last band I mentioned "JukeBox the Ghost"....I have a bit of a crush on them right now.



We will be going to their concert at the end of this month. So excited!!! And as I was looking at their tour dates, I noticed they will be in Salt Lake City on February 22nd (Hint hint).

Anyway, just try out their music: Here is their myspace page.

1 comment:

  1. There are a few on your list I haven't heard so thanks for the heads up on some new tunes...will listen to them soon.
    Now that I'm starting to feel a bit better I'm hoping to get back to working out so could use some good music. I agree-it is a MUST for working out and for just life in general!

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!