Crap, it's Sunday again, already? Really?
I am gonna have to dig pretty deep to create this weeks list. One, because I have to follow last week's HIGH. Two, because overall it was a crappy week. KC and I are totally wiped out.
But I've been through much worse. And if I remember anything, now is when it is most important to try to dwell on the happier moments. So here it is, this week's list:
1. Completed week 6 of half-marathon training and improved my time. I am so close to being back to on par with myself!
2. Dinner with Nate, Corissa, and Isaac on Friday. We have the best friends!
3. A surprise/accidental phone call from my mom in the middle of the day. And then a phone call with Hilary later that evening.
4. Receiving some Valentines in the mail from Debbie and Card Club.
5. Chord Overstreet singing "Baby" on Glee. Better than Bieber. Not as good as Donald Glover's role on Community this week.
6. Eclair Pudding. Mmm.
7. Movie in bed Saturday night (Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps-eh). Movie on the couch Sunday morning (Shawshank Redemption-wow).
8. Catching up on the Bachelor. I'm sad, I know. But happy to see crazy Utah Michele gone.
9. I survived another week.
10. KC survived another week.