March 29, 2011

The Obscure

Per Krick's request. 

Here is my list of random, surprising, and even obscure tunes that might make it onto my running playlist now an again. [note: I am not proud of some of these]

Cleveland Rocks: The Presidents of The United States of America (You know. The Drew Carrey TV show theme song? I didn't watch the show...but this song actually has a great 'get going' beat)

Doctor Jones: Aqua (I had too...sorry.)

Set it Off: Audioslave

We Ready: Archie Eversole

Rollercoaster: B*Witched

Sing, Sing, Sing: BBC Big Band Orchestra

Nothing from Nothing: Billy Preston

Cleopatra's Theme: Cleopatra

Golden Year: David Bowie

Work It Out: High School Musical 2 [embarrassing]

Danger: Hilary Duff [also embarrassing, which is worse?]

Wonderful World: Herman's Hermits

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor: Disturbed

War: Edwin Starr

Hound Dog: Elvis Presley

Stacy's Mom: Fountains of Wayne

Jump in Line: Harry Belefonte

Little Bit More: Jamie Lidell

The Impression That I Get: The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

All the Young Dudes: Mott the Hoople

In the Summertime: Mungo Jerry

Crazy Train: Ozzy Osbourne

The World's Greatest: R. Kelly

Purple Stain: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Super Freak: Rick James

Shutup: Simple Plan

I Like Big Butts: Sir Mixalot

I Wish: Skee-Lo

Fat Lip: Sum 41

Wipe Out: Surfaris

Ballroom Blitz: Sweet

Cobrastyle: Teddybears

Icky Thump: The White Stripes

Start the Commotion: Wise Guys

Last Day of School: Wylde Bunch

Can you believe I intentionally left out some? I know! And here's why.... because I'll post my playlist for the half-marathon in the next few days and that includes some others.

Now that I have an interesting playlist...off to run 5 miles.

*Krick: also, if you don't listen to ACDC or Led Zepplin, you should....there are some great songs to run to between them.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even heard of some of these...I'll be looking them up. New music-yay!

    ReplyDelete

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!