1. Still making the list this week, I have a job. [Phew]
2. Played Mario Kart online with Josh and Crystal Saturday night. Totally sucked at it. But laughed a lot. And had a jolly good time. I ended with 4 pts. Next person up 27 pts. I really sucked. HaHa. Best part....IMing with Crystal between races. Gotta love the iPod touch.
3. Emails with Joff. Phone call with Hilz. Voice recording from Dano. I love my family.
4. Dominated 8 freakin' miles on the treadmill today, BABY! Last time I almost quit the half because of the 8 miler. This time I kicked it in the ass. That's right. I rocked it. (However, I totally gagged on the electrolyte gel, haha. That stuff is dis-gus-ting. YUCK. I am sticking with the electrolyte sports beans from now on.)
5. Steak & cheese grinder from Antonio's for lunch. One of the places that will be missed. That sandwich is heaven.
7. KC. He works so hard. He's studied all weekend long, with a paper and the MPRE. Yet he still made time to go grocery shopping with me and to a movie. I've forget to put him on the list lately. But seriously, he is the best. And easily belongs on this list.
8. Survived the week without sweets or carbonation. The first week is always the hardest.
9. No creeps.
10. Rainy day today. I love rain. However, it did end up ruining my great hair day. Oh well. I want to go jump in some puddles. Brooke & Elena, do you remember when us and Jason went to the tennis court and got soaked jumping in puddles? How fun was that?
Have a great week everybody!