|My Nike+ Run Log from 5/14/11|
|WNEC Law School Building|
4. Seeing the previews for the next Bachelorette. Can I say "Guilty Pleasure"?
5. Pinterest.com [miscellaneous inspiration]
|Totally did this.|
|So much better than a ponytail.|
7. The "Get the 3L Outta Here" party at Theo's on Wednesday. Hanging out with old friends, meeting new friends, and watching Steve start a fight and having KC break it up [Highlight of the evening, you couldn't get better entertainment]. "KC, did you see that? Why was that guy so MEAN? He was so ST-U-PID" -Steve
8. Dinner with Nate, Corissa, Dan & Kate on Friday at Northampton Brewery. Good food, good people. And as we were walking over to the restaurant I got hollered at. Totally funny. Especially since KC had asked me to switch out of my red heels because they looked "hookerish". I was wearing shorts and these guys hollered "WHOOOHOOO![whistle] Check out that ass! Yayyyaaaaa!" [I think running has given me some junk in the trunk]. KC and I were totally laughing.
9. A long phone call with Krick comparing running notes and then chatting about everything. I am excited to be around my sister again. It will be good to get back to having a running partner. Plus, Utah Gymnastics, Utah Football, Asher, and someone to go to musicals with. We have lots of fun together.
10. Candlepin Bowling with Nate & Corissa. I love them! [Saying goodbye was not fun. It did not make me happy. I bawled the car ride home. But luckily they are the kind of friends we'll see again. Thank you Nate & Corissa for making your weekend open for us. I will say it again, you guys are the best friends someone could ask for and I love you both! And PS - you make adorable offspring ;)]
|KC, Vieve, Corissa, Nate & Isaac|