February 04, 2012

Check On It

Still going strong with the New Year's Resolutions.

Here is my mileage for January:


47.79...now at 56.09. Only 693.91 miles to my goal for 2012. I am a bit short of where I should be. But, I planned for this. I'll easily make up that mileage in the next 3 months.

I've been making excessive payments to KC's student loans. AND I believe that there is going to be something happening in the near future to make this goal a lot easier.

Spending smarter. I didn't realize that this was going to probably be my smartest New Year's Resolution. It's been not only good for our bank account, but also our waistlines. We've been eating out less, walking to our destinations, using more coupons and finding deals. It's been a conscious effort that has been somewhat inconvenient, but the benefits are great.

Still waiting on the triathlon posting for entry. We'll find out this month. However, in the meantime, I've been getting myself educated.

And lastly, I've journaled more. I blogged 12 times in January. Which has only happened 3 times in the past 7 years.

Have you kept up on your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!