[Fall Out Boy]
1. Today I said to a co-worker [after making an idiotic mistake], "Sometimes I hate being me." That's something my mom says. Oh no...is it downhill from here?
2. I was supposed to have a brilliant idea in the show, per the fortune cookie here:
...it didn't happen. But, I did have a great idea come to me while running. Makes sense. I don't think so much in the shower. I think a TON during a run. It's were I get my best ideas. And I think I will act on this one.
3. Madonna vs. Lady Gaga....GO! ....no contest, Madonna! [and I love Lady Gaga]
4. Note to self: Sports that the best woman athlete could win against the best man athlete.
5. I am addicted to avocados right now.
6. My brother is living in El Salvador right now. And his favorite food is Papusas. I had two this weekend (one revuelta and the other frijos y queso):
Surprisingly...Very good. Super filling. And super cheap. [And we didn't get shot, despite Krick's greatest fear...thus causing her to switch her shirt. You can't die in a hoodie. You've got to look good.]
7. I hate athletic swimwear. (1) swimmers have NO boobs (2) What's the deal with the backs? (3) Can I get me some kind of design that doesn't look like it's being reflected off a disco ball?
8. I'm thinking of cutting my hair short. But I'm sure I'll wimp out, once again...help me decide....
|Favorite Option. Gutsy.|
|Next favorite. Love the coloring. Might just do this with my long hair.|
|Safe option. Still really cute.|
Reason for cutting hair...I don't want to try and cram these long locks in a swim cap. It will end up looking like Marge Simpson. Or just be a hassle.
9. If I could only share 1/3 of the last half hour's conversations in our apartment. You'd be disgusted.
10. Counting down the days to my NYC trip. [And getting to see Ricky Martin in person....yum...]