January 19, 2012

Making Excuses

One of my goals for 2012 was to journal/blog more. But it seems as the days go on, I don't do much that I feel is worthy of documenting.

It's similar to KC asking me the other day why we don't take more pictures of the two of us. I guess I don't find the day to day interesting enough to keep on record, picture or word.

I am a creature of habit. I get up in the morning, go to work, come home from work and go for a run, make dinner, then spend the rest of the night lounging around surfing the web, watching tv, or working on some random project. But basically, I am a home body and nothing exciting happens.

Who wants to hear about that?

Have I bored you yet?

How about if I talk about what my thoughts consist of in a day? KC and I were having a discussion while on the treadmills today. The conversation involved me not knowing something about a big event in the news, sadly I've already forgotten what it was. My response was that I may not know about what happens in the news, but I do know about other things. For example, ask me about running or health related topics and I'll have an endless conversation with you. It got me thinking, I wonder how much time I think about health in a day. I'd say I spend a good 3-4 hours combined a day thinking about running alone, another 2-3 thinking about nutrition and other health related things. With all that thinking, you would think I would be healthier. I am trying.

So if you wonder why all my blog posts revolve around running, now you'll know why....It's what's on my mind. And something that defines me. THAT, and that I don't have anything else interesting going on. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MizunoUSA.com! Never Settle! Shop Mizuno Team Sports! Baseball, Softball, Vollyball! Free Shipping on Orders of $100 - USE CODE: MIZUNO888!